September 30, 2011 at 13:24 , by ggdbologna
We talked about it often and it's time the city has responded!
A fine day Tiziana Nanni knocked on our door offering willingness to host the Digital Literacy courses Stock Exchange!
From that day has started a process and a workflow that has led us to involve, partner, sponsors and supporters, and here we are, excited, fairs and grateful once again to the city of Bologna, for giving us the opportunity to realize a project that most concerns us.
So enough of the nonsense we get into the heart of the program!
Tomorrow, Saturday 1 October, l’Girl Geek Dinners Association Bologna (us:) awaits the Library Stock Exchange – Piazza Nettuno n. 3- by 10.00 all 12.00 to present the Digital Literacy Courses for women.
NB:Our location will Stables, big room with the narrative, Fiano librarians.
If you are interested join us tomorrow and we will give you all the information about the courses and will record your subscriptions. Spread the word among expectant mothers! We'll be there on Saturday 8-22-29 October for details and registration number of the series of lectures (open until 4 November). We wait
Digital Future for Future Moms
A mother online is not only a mother.
The 5 November Stock Exchange will start in the Digital Literacy course for expectant mothers by Girl Geek Dinners association Bologna in collaboration with the university laboratory TagBolab, Hyperbola, Rigeneriamoci (Technical partenr) and O-one ( sponsor).
The course targeted at pregnant women, aims to provide the basic tools to look out the network in a focused and aware, to meet the expectation of childbirth, finding support and tools to deal with confrontation and to better the life of mother.
Each participant will be awarded a loan Laptop for the chance to practice at home.
Classes will be held weekly and ( for 5 weeks) the Saturday 10.00 all 13.00 in Stock Exchange. The cost of participation is 20 euros per participant which will be paid at the time of a contribution for the purchase of equipment for women didattico.Corso
Limited places (classes will consist of up 15 participants), compulsory
Support classroom TagBolab
- 5 Using search engines in November + google services (maps, books,papers) by Giulia Lippolis .
- 12 Created in November using a mailbox + Skype account creation by QAniela Bortolotti , Linda Serra and Tonia Maffeo.
- 19 November facebook account creation and use of facebook privacy and sharing documents online by Cecilia Pedroni and Enza Capobianco.
- 26 November Introduction to Linkedin and its use to create new opportunities for practical work and professional networking, and Linda Greenhouse Giulia Lippolis + Hyperbola Services on Municipal Network for Women and future moms (by the staff Hyperbola).
- 3 December mums: exploration of the universe of mothers in the network , the phenomenon of mommyblogging , the online community and the personal experience of mom bloggers to Care Francesca Sanzo.
For the photo thank you poster Maria Cecilia Averame
What remains to be said?
We do the’ In Bocca Al Lupo?!!!
Category Events / Tags: Tags: Digital Literacy, Women, Gives, Francesca Sanzo, Digital Future for Future Moms, GGD # Bologna, Girl Geek Dinners Bologna, Hyperbola, Maria Cecilia Averame, panzallaria, civic network for women, Sala Borsa Bologna, Tiziana Nanni, /
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.