October 14, 2011 at 16:24 , by ggdbologna
First, here is the program of the day:
Hours 10.00 – Registration of participants and press accreditation
hours 11 – Top speech
- Leda Guidi: So we Hyperbola
- Micaela Calabresi: WAKE UP ITALY!
- Paola Santoro:"It's Spring in November…” Rebirth of a woman.
- Francesca Minonne: GRAN TORINO 2.0
- Giulia Simi: From a degree in the Digital Markeitng.
- Laura De Benedetto: WithandWithin.com: creative women on the move
Hours 13.30 – Lunch Break
Hours 14,30 – Shooting Speech:
- Barbara Damiano: Mammafelice.it
- Silvia Ferreri:Motherhood and work: a marriage can not?From the Blogosphere documentary UnovirgolaDue
- Stephanie Boles and Monica Massol: Reflections underway: #donnexdonne, Networking and best practice
- Paola Frateschi: My Personal Branding!
During the day there will be some workshop:
Hours 11.00 – 13,00:
- Daniela Bortolotti: "Candy Thief: from blogs to print media " – with the assistance of Claudia Zanola JAR Editions
- Edith Gallon: iPad and management of a business
- Paola Santoro: I like my Fan. Small guide to the management of a brand community on Facebook
Hours 14.30 – 18,00:
- Silvia Storelli: Telling via video
- Giulia Lippolis: The e-book world
- Tonia Maffeo – Spreaker.com: How to open an online radio
- Barbara Damiano: How to open a blog and try to monetize mammesco by positioning
It is very dense agenda and we are confident that you will find both interventions is very interesting workshops. You just have to get to the Workshops Minganti. Here's a map to find us more easily.
NB. The parking lot of the shopping center is Free (for the first 3 hours and 17.30 will no longer need to pay to exit!
View New professions for women in a larger map
If you can not be our, you can follow the event stream on our blog, on the site of The information in Bologna, and on Spreaker http://livestre.am/sIzy thanks toRigeneriamoci, as a tradition that now supports our events.
We remind you that we finally become an association and the membership is active from tomorrow, you can do at the desk of the event.
You can not be our partners!
See you tomorrow!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.